This jQuery plugin for a notification bar has a lot of customization options. It all starts with a line of HTML as bar text and then the options flow from there.
Here’s a quick look at everything you can do with jquery.peekABar:
- Auto hide and show
- Delay hide
- Change padding and color specifications
- Add different types of animation for how the bar shows on the screen
- Add custom CSS
- Change the opacity of the tool
- Change notification bar positioning on the screen
- Close and open with a click
You also have control over event and instance methods with this plugin.
Even once installed, the code is easy to follow for making your custom changes. It’s a tool that can be used for almost any website type with a fairly small degree of difficulty. You get a lot of bang with this little plugin.