Instagram Lite: jQuery Plugin to Display Instagram Photos
Use this simple, lightweight jQuery plugin to display any user’s Instagram photos.
The plugin has a simple aesthetic and allows you to capture images from any account on the popular social media photo sharing website.
There are two required properties with Instagram Lite:
- clientID: string –A string that defines your client ID provided by Instagram.
- username: string — A string that defines the username of the user you want to retrieve Instagram photos from.
And then there are plenty of additional properties to help you make the most of this tool:
- Integer that indicates the number of photos to display
- Value that indicates whether or not to use list items
- Value that indicates whether images should be linked to Instagram
- Value that indicates if videos should be displayed
- Value that indicates if photo captions should be displayed
- Value that indicates whether the date of when the photo was taken should be displayed
- Value that indicates whether or not the photo like count should be displayed
- String that defines the class, ID or element you are using as a button to load more photos
- String that indicates the ID of the image that the feed should begin from
- Callback function that is triggered after the request, if not successful
- Callback function that is triggered after the request, if successful