Flavr is a fresh and stylish popup dialog for your next flat website. It is built to be responsive, able to adapt its layout and position to any screen size of your viewer with the power of CSS.
To get the best user experience, flavr is animated using the popular animate.css. And most importantly, flavr works on any modern browser (IE8+), any device and any screen size.
Features of flavr include:
- Clean and modern flat design
- Well documented
- Fully responsive
- Lightweight, yet powerful
- Bootstrap compatible
- CSS3 animated in modern browsers
- jQuery powered
- Cross browser support
This plugin is available for $6 from the Envato Market and is quality checked and comes with future updates and 6 months of support. Additional support is also available.
If you are looking for a lightweight jQuery plugin for complex two-way data binding in real time, jQuery.my might be the perfect solution.
Here are a few more features:
- jQuery.my recognizes standard HTML controls and complex composites created using rich UI plugins. Controls built with jQuery UI, Select2, CodeMirror, Ace, Redactor, CLeditor, jQuery Mobile are supported out of the box.
- jQuery.my provides comprehensive validation, conditional formatting, complex dependencies, runtime form structure manipulation. $.my forms can run nested, each jQuery.my instance can be a composite control for parent form.
- Syntax of $.my manifest is very simple, lean and unobtrusive. There exist specialized in-browser IDE for $.my apps authoring. This IDE is a built-in component of cloudwall.me system.
The result is a fully interactive set of tools, tables, curves and layouts that can work in a variety of applications. Check out the demo to see how it can work for you.
Royal Video Player is a responsive player that can play local videos, streaming videos or YouTube videos. (It’ll play pretty much anything with an mp4 format.)
What makes it pretty awesome is that this player works on mobile devices and desktops and with any browser and supports unlimited playlists. This is a pretty robust tool for any site that used plenty of video.
The player comes with plenty of features as well. These include:
- Responsive layout and design
- Optional deep-linking for playlists and videos
- Optional embedding and sharing
- Ability to load any type of playlist
- HTML markup playlists that can be created manually or from a database
- Multiple hover effect options
- Video description tooltips
- Multiple positioning options
- Customizable thumbnails
- One skin for all videos, regardless of source
- Autoplay, loop and shuffle options
- Plenty of great play, volume and other buttons
The player is a robust tool with plenty of features. It is available for $14 from the Envato Market.
Mmenu makes it easy for you to create a native-style mobile sliding menu for your website (including WordPress). The menu has a stylish look and feel behind a hamburger icon and works with almost any type of design.
Mmenu is an easy to use but customizable jQuery plugin. It includes a wide range of options, extensions and add-ons to fit your needs. No matter how large your nested menu structure is, everyone already is familiar with the sliding submenus used in native apps. The fixed header, search field and sub-item counters make navigating your menu even easier.
Customize everything about this plugin to make it your own. Choose from options such as:
- Background color
- Menu position
- Navigation style and flow
- Search fields
- Header or footer buttons
- Include photos, logo or other images
And what’s great about this little jQuery tool is that it looks great. With so many options — and in a style users are familiar with — this might be the only tool you need to finish up your mobile website design.
TwentyTwenty is a tool that can showcase the difference between two images. The nifty little trick makes it easy to show users precisely what you want them to see.
TwentyTwenty works by stacking two images on top of each other. As the slider moves across the image, it makes use of the CSS clip property to trim the image on the left. This allows the image on the right to show through the container.The widget uses jQuery custom movement events to support this slider movement.
The plugin has two dependencies: jQuery and jQuery.event.move, so that actions will work on touch-based devices.
The tool is fairly easy to set up and offers various customization options for display of the images. These options include:
- Stroke width
- Circle width
- Triangle color, size and position
- Handle radius
- Overlay and associated colors, labels, padding and spacing
- Label radius
This widget is responsive and works across all devices, doesn’t require images to work properly and works with Zurb Foundation right “out of the box.” (This tool was built by the team at Zurb.)
Drag and Drop is a full website and content management system back end with an included database. This plugin works with that system to create three options for using and displaying sortable lists with jQuery, CSS, mySQL, AJAX and PHP.
The first example populates the list from the database, allows you to sort the order, then allows you to save he list using ajax functionality so the page does not reload. In addition, there is a message box that shows the status of whether the boxes have been moved and not saved and whether changes have been implemented to the database.
The second example is a simple sort list that allows you to produce a list of varying length and apply a drag and drop feature.
The third example shows how the functionality can work across a multiple column format.
This tool works across a variety of platforms and includes support for touch devices and lets you save lists via a cookie session. Drag and Drop Sortable Lists is available from the Envato Market for $5. The license includes future updates and has been quality checked by Envato. Additional support is also available.
Material Design Hierarchical Display is a jQuery plugin that creates a hierarchical display animation effect. The meaningful transition helps focus user attention in an app and leads them from point A to point B.
This tool is pretty nifty with subtle visual cues for users that add an element of finesse to a design. Plus the plugin works with all modern browsers including Chrome 4+, Firefox 16+, Opera 12.1+, Safari 4+ and Internet Explorer 10+.
Use is pretty simple, just download the plugin, unpack and add a couple lines of code to your site. You’ll want to set a few options as well to make the plugin your own. Customization choices include action, speed, animation, and debugging.
The plugin comes with pretty extensive documentation so you can learn more and set it up with ease. There is also an option to run it with Animate.css if you are interested.
Create a custom-branded video with jQuery Video Player Extend. This little tool allows you to add a logo and more to videos for a custom playing experience.
In addition to a custom logo, you can add markers with labels, play a YouTube video, play FLV video (with basic support) and make your video responsive. The tools work well and look nice.
With a little working HTML knowledge, you can grab the code and get this feature working on your website in a hurry. (And you won’t regret it.)
Lightbox Evolution is a tool for displaying images, HTML content, maps, and videos in a lightbox style container that floats on top of a webpage. Using Lightbox Evolution, website authors can showcase a wide assortment of media in all major browsers without navigating users away from the linking page.
You can use this tool to showcase content in a way that is different, user-friendly and does not take visitors away from your website to view content from other locations.
You can used colored boxes — and customize the options — images or combinations of the two. There are plenty of mix-and-match options available with this tool to help you make the most of your content.
This tool is available for $14 from Envato Market and includes future updates.
Tabslet is a jQuery plugin for tabs. It is lightweight, easy to use, compatible with all modern web browsers and is mobile-friendly. It supports custom events, rotation animation and controls. Simply, it does pretty much everything you will need.
Here are some of the features that go beyond standard tab controls:
- Flexible HTML structure
- Custom events
- Data attribute initialization and configuration
- Controls (next, previous)
- Rotation (useful for banner rotators/carousels)
- Deep linking support
- Change tabs on mouse over
- Use animation effect for tabs’ changing
- Ability to use either href or alt attribute to target tab
- Destroy and control (next, prev, show) methods
Check out the documentation to learn more about Tabslet and see it in action.
Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive jQuery slider plugin that displays content in the most beautiful way. Whether it’s a slider, carousel, hero scene or even an entire front page, you will be telling your stories in no time.
The slider is one of the most-used in the market because it works great and is fully responsive. It’s also optimized for Apple and Android devices. It also works with any type of content, including photos, video and social media streams.
Not sure how to use a slider? This package comes with 35 ready-to-use examples and is super flexible. Here are just a few of the features that come with this slider:
- Hero, carousel and classic layouts
- Unlimited sliders per page
- Date-based publishing
- Links and actions on slides
- Parallax effects and customizations
- Social media integration
- Bulk upload capability
- Custom animation creation
- Unlimited number of layers available
- Multiple navigation options
- Touch enabled
- Auto-hide and delay features
- Keyboard navigation
- Plenty of “fancy” skins
- Ability to auto-play (or not)
- And so much more
You can get Slider Revolution from the Envato Market for $14 and it includes future updates.
The tool comes with plenty of other nifty features as well, such as
- CSS animation when moving items
- Support for drag handles and selectable text
- Smart auto-scrolling
- Support for meteor, AngularJS, React and Polymer
- Supports any CSS library (such as Bootstrap)
- Has a simple API
- Allows dragging within a list or between lists
Sortable is packed with customization options as well including sorting, delay, filtering, ghost classes, fallbacks, and scrolling sensitivity and speed.
Sortable comes with plenty of documentation to help you get started and if you want to go the jQuery route, there’s support and documentation for that as well.
Slides Framework will help you to create a beautiful promo site with stunning animations and clean code.
The framework comes with 60 beautiful slides and 11 quick-start templates that you can combine. It was born to help you to create a beautiful form for the story you want to tell. Every slide is available in PSD, Sketch and HTML formats.
The advantage to Slides is that it is a one-of-a-kind presentation builder. It makes it quick and easy to build a site to show off your products. The code is clean, animations are crisp, the framework is designed beautifully and almost anyone can get a site up in no time.
Slides is fully-responsive as well, so that all your work will look great on any type of device. And with all the available options, every site created with Slides looks completely custom.
The full slides package, including templates, the generator, unlimited usage and support is $249 from Designmodo.
This jQuery banner rotator plugin features multiple transitions. Thumbnails and buttons allow for easy navigation of your banners or ads. The banner rotator is also re-sizable and configurable through the plugin’s parameters.
Key features include:
- Multiple transitions available that you can set by slide.
- Ability to load an unlimited number of images, with customizable text, tooltips and links.
- Show or hide components.
- Automatically play on startup with a timer delay. (This can be set by slide.)
- Banner, thumbnails, and buttons are all resizable.
- The text description panel can be set at different location and size.
- Embed links and images are inside the HTML text description box.
- Control panel can be set at different location.
- Configurable tooltips for each thumbnail.
- Block and stripe sizes are configurable.
This tool is available for $11 from Envato Market.