The tool comes with plenty of other nifty features as well, such as
- CSS animation when moving items
- Support for drag handles and selectable text
- Smart auto-scrolling
- Support for meteor, AngularJS, React and Polymer
- Supports any CSS library (such as Bootstrap)
- Has a simple API
- Allows dragging within a list or between lists
Sortable is packed with customization options as well including sorting, delay, filtering, ghost classes, fallbacks, and scrolling sensitivity and speed.
Sortable comes with plenty of documentation to help you get started and if you want to go the jQuery route, there’s support and documentation for that as well.