jQuery Lightgallery is a customizable, modular lightbox gallery plugin. The fully responsive tool helps you make the most of images for almost any type of website design.
The key features of jQuery light gallery include responsive design, touch and drag navigation, animated thumbnail options, plenty of customization options and support for video from YouTube and Vimeo. The tool is also designed as modules – thumbnail, full screen, zoom, etc – to make it easy for you to create exactly what you want. Plus, you can add your own modules and detach elements that you don’t need.
The plugin also comes with more than 20 animations built in, and each one uses CSS3 transitions for super-fast performance. Finally, the tool includes a dynamic mode that can be instantiated and launched programmatically by setting dynamic option to true and populating dynamicEl option by passing array of objects representing the gallery elements.
jQuery Lightgallery is available on GitHub and you can find plenty of examples of its usage in the detailed documentation.
Royal Slider is an easy to use jQuery image gallery and content slider plugin with animated captions, responsive layout and touch support.
For the navigation you can use thumbnails, tabs or bullets. Use it as image slider, slideshow, HTML content slider, gallery, banner rotator, video gallery, carousel or even for project presentations. the tool was developed in using best practices in HTML5 and CSS3 transitions are used for all animations.
The tool is based on a modular design so you can build and use only the elements you need. This will help optimize speed and file size and it comes with more than 10 starter templates.
RoyalSlider is $14 and includes quality checks by the Envato marketplace, future updates and six months of support from Semenov. (You can add extra support as well.) This is a plugin you can trust. It’s already in use by plenty of websites, including NYC.gov and Ralph Lauren.
Royal Slider is focused on performance, accessibility, stability and providing best experience for user with any device. It is designed to work with all major browsers and versions, including touch navigation support for iOS (all versions), Android 2.3+, IE10, IE11, Blackberry and other OS and browsers that support touch or pointer events.
The Wall is a plugin that can be used to create an image gallery with a look similar to Google Images.
The plugin helps you sort and search images with ajax scrolling, images and text. Installation is quick and easy with Bower.
The plugin comes with options to make it easy to use, including tools for refresh, expanding windows, updating elements, resizing, how items show on the screen, next and previous buttons, and bind and destroy plugin events. You can also control whether to use keyboard navigation, animation, auto-scrolling effects, margins and dynamic height options.
The plugin is organized well visually and make it easy to see a collection of images for plenty of different applications. The image preview boxes align to a responsive grid that allows it to work on pretty much any device.
Use this simple, lightweight jQuery plugin to display any user’s Instagram photos.
The plugin has a simple aesthetic and allows you to capture images from any account on the popular social media photo sharing website.
There are two required properties with Instagram Lite:
- clientID: string –A string that defines your client ID provided by Instagram.
- username: string — A string that defines the username of the user you want to retrieve Instagram photos from.
And then there are plenty of additional properties to help you make the most of this tool:
- Integer that indicates the number of photos to display
- Value that indicates whether or not to use list items
- Value that indicates whether images should be linked to Instagram
- Value that indicates if videos should be displayed
- Value that indicates if photo captions should be displayed
- Value that indicates whether the date of when the photo was taken should be displayed
- Value that indicates whether or not the photo like count should be displayed
- String that defines the class, ID or element you are using as a button to load more photos
- String that indicates the ID of the image that the feed should begin from
- Callback function that is triggered after the request, if not successful
- Callback function that is triggered after the request, if successful
Create a Flickr-like gallery, powered by a fast & performant justified grid algorithm.
Evenly distributes photos across rows or columns, making the most of the space provided.
Multiple selection by drawing a line through items to select them.